Solar Steadfast Solar Steadfast

Jesus, what's up with negative reviews?
I had zero loading problems, the controls were fine after 10 seconds of getting used to them, and the game being hard because of the large number of enemies isn't inherently a problem, it's just personal preference.
I personally liked the game, my only problem is that aiming was kinda hard to do, an option to use the mouse would've been nice.
(Also, apparently "you are lazy and cruel" for making a game that EdyKel didn't like, *facepalm*)

larrynachos responds:

I'm pretty sure they're just a bunch of meanies. No worries. Maybe I'll put the mouse option in the game (like a toggle button or whatever). I really don't want to, because I don't think spaceships should be able to turn that fast, so it would ruin immersion (Also, it would enable people to fly backwards while shooting). Thanks for the review! Maybe people will stop zero bombing my stuff soon.

Hell Hotel Hell Hotel

Right now the game's too easy, but once the new levels are added the game should be really fun!
I'm hoping for a more platforming based level in the future, as well as harder enemies.

larrynachos responds:

I don't think this is much of a platformer. More of an arcade style game, but yeah, it should be easier.

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

Fun game and all, but you ripped off both the Impossible Game and VVVVVV.

ChrisJeffGames responds:

I really didn't. When I made the first in 2011 I took inspiration from City Jumper actually! But thanks, I guess.

Accelerator Accelerator

This is really addicting.

LittleGuy LittleGuy

The controls are too slippery for this kind of game, and you need explain what some of the items do. I think this game would've been really fun if you fixed those problems.

Depict1 Depict1

This game is a fricking masterpiece! The music, the plot, the dialog, the puzzles, the gameplay, it's all perfect!