PhoenixGames Interview PhoenixGames Interview

I realize this is really old, but can you give me a link to the song that played during the "tripping balls" scene?

Flu Season Flu Season

Dude, no kidding, you uploaded this as soon as I caught the flu.
Hilarious as always, do you do stand-up comedy? I could see you performing this live.

How to make a GG animated How to make a GG animated

Dude, this is hilarious!
You should make animations more often!

larrynachos responds:

Got a new tablet for Christmas, so I definitely will!

Solar Steadfast Solar Steadfast

Jesus, what's up with negative reviews?
I had zero loading problems, the controls were fine after 10 seconds of getting used to them, and the game being hard because of the large number of enemies isn't inherently a problem, it's just personal preference.
I personally liked the game, my only problem is that aiming was kinda hard to do, an option to use the mouse would've been nice.
(Also, apparently "you are lazy and cruel" for making a game that EdyKel didn't like, *facepalm*)

larrynachos responds:

I'm pretty sure they're just a bunch of meanies. No worries. Maybe I'll put the mouse option in the game (like a toggle button or whatever). I really don't want to, because I don't think spaceships should be able to turn that fast, so it would ruin immersion (Also, it would enable people to fly backwards while shooting). Thanks for the review! Maybe people will stop zero bombing my stuff soon.

Hell Hotel Hell Hotel

Right now the game's too easy, but once the new levels are added the game should be really fun!
I'm hoping for a more platforming based level in the future, as well as harder enemies.

larrynachos responds:

I don't think this is much of a platformer. More of an arcade style game, but yeah, it should be easier.

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

Fun game and all, but you ripped off both the Impossible Game and VVVVVV.

ChrisJeffGames responds:

I really didn't. When I made the first in 2011 I took inspiration from City Jumper actually! But thanks, I guess.

Radioactive Apocalypse Radioactive Apocalypse

Someone fucking call Danny Brown and get him to record a verse over this cause this shit wild.

larrynachos responds:

Beep beep boop yuh check out ma mixtape

A Little Older, A Little Wiser A Little Older, A Little Wiser

pbbbbbbbbb neighbor this beautiful.
getting Tyler The Creator vibes from this, shitd dude nice

Thanks brother

I Can't Breathe I Can't Breathe

this song paints my heart pretty colors and makes my brain ache with joy, if you made a whole album with songs this good it'd probably be the best album ever.

fuck