Radioactive Apocalypse Radioactive Apocalypse

Someone fucking call Danny Brown and get him to record a verse over this cause this shit wild.

larrynachos responds:

Beep beep boop yuh check out ma mixtape

A Little Older, A Little Wiser A Little Older, A Little Wiser

pbbbbbbbbb neighbor this beautiful.
getting Tyler The Creator vibes from this, shitd dude nice

Thanks brother

I Can't Breathe I Can't Breathe

this song paints my heart pretty colors and makes my brain ache with joy, if you made a whole album with songs this good it'd probably be the best album ever.

fuck

Thanks Cacola!

Falling Mysts (UndeadHacker ~RMX~) Falling Mysts (UndeadHacker ~RMX~)

pro flanger effect 100% pure production skill keepin it real with that mad phasers effect 1000% audacity with that real street shit keep it 100 motherfuck

UndeadHacker responds:

lol, check out Optic Outlook

Skiddle - HighWay Skiddle - HighWay

I have no idea what the fuck this is but it confused my ears and I'm assuming that was the idea so y'know thumbs up, glad I could inspire this fucking mental breakdown of a song! Keep up the good work, you make a lot of weird interesting shit and I dig it. ♥

Skiddle responds:

Thanks :3 I want to make songs like you sometime :)

Midnight Falls Midnight Falls

pretty rad jam, and great sounding vocals, but like, don't use FL Slayer or whatever fuck fake ass sounding guitar VST you did use, if you want guitar in your track either just get a real guitar or find a less shit sounding emulation of one. No point in having a guitar in your track if it just sounds like a synth anyway.

Other then that the bass is just a tad too loud and headache inducing, but like, damn pretty bangin track, nice work.

UndeadHacker responds:

Ahhhh, you figured me out! But for reals, my friend was supposed to help me with the guitar, but I got impatient and rushed it, but you are one if my major inspirations to making music, could you try making a lit fuse vip? Also I am used to high bass, I'll lower the bass if you want :)

Butterflies Butterflies

AY JUST SO EVERYONE'S CLEAR, I WROTE THE ADDITIONAL CHORDS AND MELODY PARTS FROM 1:45 ONWARD, EVERYTHING ELSE (INCLUDING 100% OF THE PRODUCTION) WAS DONE BY YAH BOY NACHOS.

great song Logan.

ayyy go follow this guy

+ElectroBase- +ElectroBase-

OOOH, AWW DUDE, FUCK, THIS MADE ME HAPPY
KEEP MAKING MUSIC, FOCUS ON IMPROVING, YOU HAVE POTENTIAL. YOU'RE COOL
I LOVE YOU
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NekrosisGD responds:

OH MY GOD YOU LISTENED!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT MEANS A LOT!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Annoying Lit Fuse Annoying Lit Fuse

this is so fucking good man you really did a great distorted my song

mrdoggy1234 responds:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The drops are 2.66 times as annoying as the rest of the song ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HAPPY_ HAPPY_

God, that melody just sticks in your head, it sounds like something I hallucinated years ago, before finally hearing again at an EDM festival or whatever.

That probably made no goddamn since, but that's pretty much what it sounds like to me